- Lindsay & Val's Vegas, splurge-city, foodie, Beatles and showtunes honeymoon
- Nancy & Chris' electric ethereal fiery wedding
- How to Choose Girls Party Dresses for Various Holidays
- Choose Wedding Dresses Based On Season
- Simple Wedding Dresses for Your Casual Weddings
- Honeymoon Ideas- where to go after you have said I Do
- Best Style Wedding Dresses for Plus Size
- Boston's Freedman Jewelers Annual Wedding Ring Show.
- An EcoFriendly Fairytale Princess Wedding
- Choose your perfect winter evening dresses
- 10 Checklists For Choosing Your Bridal Dress
- How for more information regarding Choose a multi functional Red Dress
- Kaity & Chuck's rainbow farm wedding
- Martha & Jonathan's Israel and Prague unconventional Jewish wedding
- Hanae & Shawn's ferns and feathers farm wedding
- Keren & Sean's nerdy self-guided WWII tour of France honeymoon
- Party Supplies Theme Party Supplies for a Truly Memorable Bash
- Several Opinions !Cute Party Dresses about Women Cocktail Dresses 2012
- Picking out the Right Wedding Invitations
- Evening attire for different occasions
- Designing a Royal Marriage ceremony Gown
- We are offering all kinds of prom dresses with cheap prices and nice styles
- You have to know something before buying Your Wedding Gown
- Various Wedding Dresses in our online store come with fashionable styles
- Check out your wonderful beach wedding dress for your beach wedding
- Know more information about the history of the Wedding Dresses now
- Beach Wedding Dresses will make your wedding wonderful and unforgettable
- You can just make Your plus Size Wedding Dress Look Fantastic
- Special Halter Wedding Dresses are available online with low cost
- Savvy Brides Design Their Own Wedding Dresses according to styles
We accept the Payment methods as below:
Paying with PayPal
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service that allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account).
At your Shopping Cart, choose Proceed to Checkout and you will be taken to the Order Information page. Under Payment Methods, select PayPal and then click on Continue Checkout. You will then go to PayPal where you can complete your order payment.
Advantages of using PayPal:
Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account).
PayPal will protect your personal details if you choose to pay by credit card.
Paying with Western Union
Using Western Union
To complete payment of your items by Western Union, go to your local Western Union branch, or go to their website, and follow the instructions.
If you have any further questions regarding your order payment through Western Union, please email:
We want to remind all customers that they are responsible for any local Western Union handling fees. Therefore, customers should confirm the total payment amount with their local Western Union.
Paying with Western Union
MoneyGram is a safe, easy, personal, fast payment method, so if you are the buyers using MoneyGram but don't know how to pay with it, please see the following steps which would help you to pay your orders successfully.
How to use MoneyGram to pay your order:
MoneyGram is a global leader in worldwide money transfer services, working closely with specially chosen agents in 180,000 locations across 190 countries and territories. You can visit its website(www.moneygram.com ) to see more details. You can find the MoneyGram agent locations near you: http://www.moneygram.com/eFindUs/findUs.do?
You may be required to provide personal identification, usually one or more of the following: passport, driving license, national identity card or a government issued identification. You may also be required to provide proof of address (bank statement or utility bill). Requirements vary by country so please ask your local MoneyGram agent for acceptable identification formats.
In addition to the transfer fees applicable to a transaction, a currency exchange rate set by MoneyGram or its agents may be applied. Prices subject to change.
Subject to the receiving MoneyGram agent's availability and hours of operation, and local regulations.